Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Baby is Potty Trained...

Ellie has gone a whole weeek without a diaper, I am afraid she has graduated to big girl status. It all started while I was at school, Grandma GiGi was watching her and told her that if she wanted another treat (which of course she did) she needed to go on the potty. Low and behold, she did!!! I never thought that I would be the type of mother excited over poop, but surprise, surprise...I am. Ellie loves to wear panties! Her grandmas can't believe what an easy baby she has been, and I feel truly fortunate to have her!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Cute blog Katy and Ellie.

Unknown said...

Love your blog Katy! Love your pix of adorable Elli, handsome Dan and beautiful you. I have a new great niece, Emi (Spencer and Chrissi) looks like she has blue eyes like big brother Damon and big sister Megumi. I would love to see you and Ellie and Luciana. I miss all of you so much and am so glad that you got to see Tessa, Whitney, and Myron. Love Love Love your always and forever Aunt SueAnn

Anonymous said...

I love them wearing panties mum it makes the pu--y easier to get at