Monday, August 3, 2009

Ellie's Primary Talk

Ellie has wanted to give a talk in Primary for the LONGEST time, she's actually been given the assignment twice before, but we were out of town both times. Well, she finally had her chance to shine. I thought she was going to freeze up, but she did fantastic!! She memorized her talk in one day (and created her own spin on it...). I recorded her right after we got home from church. When she practiced at home, she used the squirt bottle for her microphone and set up the chairs for the audience....

This is mainly for Grandpa who missed her talk, because he was in Korea on a business trip.

10 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, so cute, I love that Ellie girl!

Janice and Jessica said...

Oh!! I can't believe she's only 4! So smart! I think she may have a future in public speaking. Jessica still wouldn't do that and she's 19. Love the braids, Jessica has been wearing hers in that same style this month. I will go to my grave "braiding" that girls hair. PS-Teach Ellie early how to do her own.

Whitney said...

Oh that is so cute!!!

craig said...

Ellie good job love Grandpa. See you soon.

Jodie Davis said...

Very cute!

Jacque said...

Oh, that is so cute! She is so smart!! By the way, I love that color of yellow on your wall. I've always wanted to do yellow, but have never dared. Is that just in your family room?

Katy said...

Janice, I'm braiding inept too, I can't even do a french braid, the one in the video is all I've got. My momma didn't teach me either. :)

Jacque, we have it in our kitchen.

Susan said...

I gave her a book on braiding what more can a girl ask for!

The White's said...

Katy, your girl is so dang cute, and very very smart. Im glad you you made it into a movie!!

Susan said...

Katy I thought you had the title for your next post?