Saturday, October 17, 2009

Boy, Oh Boy

On Thursday, we went to my ultrasound to find out the sex of our baby. Turns out what I thought was an umbilical cord was actually a penis (trust me, they are easy to confuse)! :P

We also found out that I am two weeks ahead of schedule...I call foul. Pretty sure I kept track of everything this time around. Ellie was an oops, and I had no idea how far along I was with her. I just think I might be pregnant with a chunk. So, the new tentative due date is February 13th. We'll see what happens.

On the way home from the doctor's office, we stopped by the health department to get our H1N1 shots. We waited for 1 1/2 hours. I was surprised how many people were there considering all the negative things I had heard about this shot. Anyway, it all went well. I got the shot and Dan and Ellie got misted, and get this....we're still alive!! :P

14 comments:

carrie said...

I'm glad to hear your all still alive and well! Congrats on the Baby boy, I'm so excited to see what he looks like. Awesome new due date!

The Manwaring Family said...

Congrats on having a BOY!!!

The White's said...

YAAA a little boy! Im so happy for you and your family!! Now you will have a little Dan running around!!

Mandy said...

Boys are fun!

Meagan said...

WOOT! I am so excited for you. Any names?

Katy said...

Meagan...ugh. No names. I had girl names, but I'm struggling with the boy names.

Katie L. said...

I do have a special place in my heart for boys! :) Funny thing, we got the shots and mist too and we are still alive and healthy!

Danielle said...

Yeah, I'm glad that you guys are still alive and I'm super excited for you guys and your soon to be little guy! Congrats!

Janice and Jessica said...

Ahhh, a little brother for Ellie! How is she taking the news of a little brother or does it matter to her?

Can't wait to hear the name. Congratulations!!

Jodie Davis said...

Congrats on the baby boy!

TiffanyHarrison said...

Congrats on finding out it is a boy! That is exciting!:^)

Carrie (swamp) said...

Yay boy!
And I'm pissed that Utah has this seemingly endless supply of H1N1 shots and I'm sitting here in my 8 month pregnant glory wishing the shots would just show up here already.

Marci said...

So I haven't been keeping track of you lately...but here I am to congratulate you on #2. Best wishes!

Lyns said...

I'm beginning to think maybe you are no longer alive...stupid flu shot! :P