Friday, December 24, 2010

Suzy Snowflake?

I think you mean Bertha Blizzard. :)

Ellie had her dance recital Monday night. She did great, and she looked super cute (toddlers and tiaras cute!).


Rhys also looked quite dapper in his jammies...



He was loving the recital for about the first ten minutes, he was dancing with the music and singing. Apparently it got old pretty fast, but he was still such a good baby.
Ellie danced her little heart out, and I don't care if you think I am biased...she's the best little dancer EVER!! Here she is dancing to Suzy Snowflake.



Ellie's amazing dancing resulted in a SNOW DAY on Tuesday...it has been 40 years since our school district has had a snow day. Ellie cried. She wanted to go to Merlene's just like every other day. It was also Elf day for her class, so she was sad to miss it. I admit I feel a little guilty for cheering while she was crying, but I think she has since forgiven me. :)

No comments: