Sunday, March 8, 2009

Need a Closet Organizer?

To make a little extra money during this economic crisis, I am now in the closet organization business....I'll be hiring out Ellie, she does a fantastic job (shoes are not color coordinated though...she's still learning). Let me know if you are interested. ;) By the way, don't kink your neck...I've tried 10 times to rotate the picture and it isn't working...BOO HISS!!


Now if you happen to be sickingly organized, besides thinking you are OCD, I do have another option for you. Daycare provider. Ellie is really good with baby dolls, which most likely means she is terrific with real babies too...



The babies are pictured during nap time....

Oh, did you think I was done? What about those hard to reach places? Ellie can do that too (I especially detest the cupboards above the fridge...really does anyone put anything in those?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Bald babies need apply only, she only likes bald babies!

Lyns said...

I'd like to hire her. She can come clean my closet and put my baby down for her nap.