Monday, September 7, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls

I tell you what, you really don't appreciate three-day weekends until you are working...today was fabulous.

So, apparently Dan has always wanted to take "his girls" to Bridal Veil Falls, but only ever told us today, so off we went. We played it like usual and picked the path less traveled, and by less traveled I mean, are we lost? After much hiking, and listening to Ellie who hiked with no help repeat, "I can do it!!" (think Little Engine that Could), we made it to the falls.


See what I mean about path less traveled...check out Ellie. She was a powerhouse!!





After the falls, we went to Grandma and Granpa's for dinner that was topped off with Peach Cobbler (per my request). We were able to visit with Aaron, Leticia, Lucy, Lily, Grandma and Granpa Jessen, and Grandma GiGi.
Work tomorrow...grumble, grumble. :P

2 comments:

V said...

I love Bridal Veil Falls, it's so pretty, I wish it were less crowded though.

Celeste and Jared said...

Looks like you had a blast. I hope the new job and pregnancy are going good!!