Friday, September 11, 2009

Locking Her Up, and Throwing Away the Key...

A boy kissed Ellie at a party tonight...on the lips!! I didn't know that spin the bottle was an acceptable activity when being watched by Grandma and Grandpa. I asked my dad what she did after the little boy planted one on her, and apparently she giggled.

When I asked her about it later, she said that he was her boyfriend, it wasn't gross, and she would do it again.

So, I figure I should write down the next story in this post to embarrass her in front of her potential suitors (don't want to forget it)...

I like my baths. Nice, hot baths. Usually I'll plop Ellie in front of the TV so I can have some quiet time to myself. One day as I was relaxing in the tub. The door burst open, and there was Ellie in the buff, wearing goggles. Swimming lessons have been the end of my hot, relaxing baths.

3 comments:

Vikki said...

you didn't know it, but motherhood is the end of any kind of private moment in the bath...room!

Danielle said...

Oh Kate, boys are going to be following your cute girl forever! Good luck with that!:)

camille said...

SAY WHAT??? SHE IS CHEATING ON MY SWEET KOLBY ALREADY?!?!?! lol.