Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Picture Perfect

So, I think it is fair to say that I enjoy my children more in picture form than in real life form these days. :)

Rhys, although very cute and cuddly, is quite the screamer. He will make it known that I am to do nothing other than be his human pacifier. I'd be lying if I said watching him actually attack a binki didn't make me nervous.

Ellie loves her little brother to pieces. She loves him so much that she can't go a minute with out planting a dozen kisses on him. Sweet, right? Not really. The worst is when I've just put him down, planning to get a few things done. Next thing you know, Ellie will walk out of my bedroom holding him while he is famously screaming!!

Ellie and Rhys recently had their pictures taken by CBCG photography. Chellese turned up the heat, and we stripped Rhys down. I think they turned out so cute, and I'm sure in the near future I will find myself locked in the office looking at these pictures, and thinking my kids sure look sweet, while Ellie is provoking her brother, and her brother is screaming bloody murder. :)

Enjoy.






12 comments:

Hill said...

Those pictures are darling, but your dialogue makes me less excited about almost being half way through my pregnancy.

Jay and Ang said...

What a beautiful couple of kids you guys have. Love, love, love the pictures! Bre and I want to come down and visit sometime when it's convenient for you! Let me know!

Kim and Preston said...

Katy! Your kids are adorable! They look so fun. I cant wait to all get together again:)Thanks for sharing.

carrie said...

Cute pictures Katy! Your baby seems to be a lot more cooperative in pictures than mine, he didn't like to be naked (just like his mamma!)

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ahhh i love these..so cute!

Katy said...

Angie, you guys can come see me whenever. I don't go back to work until the second week in April.

Katie L. said...

He is so cute! I remember Ben thinking that Sam (2 weeks old) was too hot so he decided to spray him with a water bottle! Before you know it she won't be able to stand him and then you have to deal with that! :)

Melodie Anne said...

Oh he has so much hair! His head looks like his mama's legs! Cute!! For him at least...

The White's said...

Im in LOVE. I love the second to last picture he is SO cute. Im sl glad you got these pictures done they look great.
Sorry about the other day. I thought that it would work to come see you but it didn't, now my kids are sick too so I guess it was better we didn't. I hope to come see you soon, just as soon as all the sickness is gone. Hope all is well. Love you

Nicole said...

Love the pictures.....he is adorable. Makes me want a baby.....almost.

Katy said...

Nicole, I know just the cure...would you like to babysit him from 10 pm-10 am?

Marla said...

Congrats! He is wonderful!! Enjoy the screaming b/c before you know it they are a year old! The second one goes by much faster than the first. :(