Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Grateful

It has been a rough couple of days, days I didn't really ask for, but happened anyway. Hello, where is the off switch!!? Although, life can be a drama blur at times, I'm happy to just stay around my highly entertaining family.


Rhys is bound and determined to figure out how to get out of every baby restraint. He is constantly fiddling with his carseat and high chair buckle. However, his buddah belly gets in the way. I think it is about time Dan and I teach him the "truffle shuffle".


Dan's been working a bit more (which financially is better than less). He actually picked Ellie up the other day, and gave her a ride in his truck. She was in Heaven. If, she lowers her standards and wants to be a truck driver instead of a doctor that delivers babies...you won't see many happy posts about him anymore. ;)

And that Ellie girl of mine...how do I get her to stop saying OMG? I claim majority of the abundance of colorful language that comes out of her mouth, but that is definitely not one of them. TV gets the blame for that one.

I realize some are not as fortunate as me, and that makes me sad, but never should someone's happiness and joy be someone else's source of belittlement and anger. It just isn't right.

3 comments:

Lyns said...

Well I for one am angry at how cute your chubs is!! And I'm angry that your baby IS that chunky...I don't think it's fair or right that YOU get the cute fat chunky baby and I get the cute skinny ones...I don't know if we can be friends anymore!!!




:P

Oh and Apsomer is the name of my next child...I'm a fan of using word verification to name my kids.

Kim and Preston said...

Hey Katy! So sorry that you have had a rough go at things...your family is adorable and Rhys just gets cutter and cutter every time that I see pictures of him.

Unknown said...

i think you need to come hang out with your neighbor more....or maybe your really cool neighbor needs to actually live in her house more...whatever!!! we need a girls night, what da think?

Andrea