Sunday, July 11, 2010

Phew...I'm glad that is over!!

Ellie had her first friend birthday party this year (and fingers crossed, I'm hoping her last). The party was bug themed. We made antennae headbands, had a bug hunt, made dirt cups, opened presents, and broke a pinata.



One of the many presents from her friends. This one is from our cute, new neighbor Kaylee. Ellie loved it!


The pinata, and a couple of action shots.

And then what do you do when your party ideas end 45 minutes before pick up time? Panic followed by Improvising. We played I had a little Buggy (think I had a little Doggy), followed by musical leaves, and then when all improvised ideas were out, we put in a Bug's Life.
Dan took a two hour nap, we went out to eat, and then Dan took Ellie to the pool with our friends while Rhys and I took a nap. I'm so glad the friend party is over!!

No comments: