Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Miss Independent...

Ellie has been saying and doing the funniest things lately...

Whenever we are outside crossing the road or in the parking lot, I always tell Ellie to hold my hand. Everytime I tell her to hold my hand now, she looks up at me and says, "I'll hold my own hand.", and she proceeds to hold her own hand...It is amazing, I've been around for twenty-five years, and never thought that was a possibility (hahaha).

From the time she was a baby, we would rock in the rocking chair in her room. I would sing her a song (I never really got THAT into it, I'd be about a sentence into it, and she'd point to her crib), but now as we go into her room to rock, she races me to the rocker, rocks back and forth singing her favorite lullaby (Hap Palmer song below), and climbs into her crib. Who does that?

Anyway, her is a picture of her rocking herself to sleep...She is in her panties, which is a miracle, she usually prefers to sleep in the buff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes lets get your panties off I want some pu--y