Saturday, September 29, 2007

Snow!!!

Ellie was so excited to see snow today! I'm glad we got the moisture, and I am anxiously awaiting snowboarding season (I got a snowboard, bindings, and boots recently). Today we went to lunch, and when we left...it was snowing like crazy! While we were in the parking lot Ellie was running around like a mad woman! I seriously almost lost her, she dashed for the busy road!

She has been talking about Christmas all day today, and it didn't help when we went to JC Penney, and all the Christmas decorations were out. I can remember (when I worked at Meier and Frank) that I hated putting up Christmas in early November, but Christmas before Halloween...now that is a little EXTREME! It made me feel like I needed to start buying now! I guess it is a good marketing scheme...

No comments: