Saturday, January 24, 2009

Only the Cutest Baby EVER!!

About two weeks ago (I know, I know...), we went to see my friend Marie's newest addition. I can honestly tell you she has the most beautiful kids (well behaved too), and baby Taniela was no exception.

Doesn't she look great for baby #6?


Ellie could have held him ALL night long!!

Ellie cried when we left, and actually going to see baby Taniela in the first place was the only leverage we could use to ensure she would be good during the day.
Thanks Marie for letting us visit, it really was the highlight of Ellie's year.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Ellie is going to be the bestest big sister ever! So when are you... Ha ha ha, I am so very kidding. I am so not asking (or even thinking) that question.

The bribery tactic is one of my favs though. Especially when it works like a charm.

Jay and Ang said...

I know. I can't believe Marie has had 6 freaking children. Insane. I don't think I would ever look that good after having 6. Go Marie!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Oh, you're too kind...but girl thank you for stopping by...Ellie is such a great babysitter..she can come hold him anytime!!!

It was nice to have you guys over!!! Don't wait to long to come again!!! My kids always ask, when is Dan coming again???? lol