Monday, April 13, 2009

Wanna Know what I hate about Easter?

making dessert. I quit. Let's just say my strawberry shortcake turned into a strawberry earthquake...it was a sad day. I didn't take pictures, because my pride is hurting.

Wanna know what made me feel better?
  • The naughty bunny that hid Easter eggs all over our house...we had to find Ellie's big surprise, which leads me to another thing that makes me happy:
  • Hula Hoops!!
  • Ellie sang with the primary today in sacrament meeting (*sniff*), and she went up all by herself (she's getting too big!!). A couple other highlights...
  • My mom wasn't sick this year, so I didn't have to have Easter at my house.
  • Lucy didn't poop on my couch, and
  • Dan and I got $20 in the adult Easter Egg Hunt (pictures to come later)!! Hooray!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yeah I didn't get sick and my Angel Food cake didn't flop!