Sunday, March 23, 2008

Two Plumbing Problems and a Blow Out!!

A lot happened on Easter!!

I was doing the dishes after dinner (I know, Dan's job, but he was still in la la land after the fantasy baseball draft today). I knew better, but I put the baked potatoes down the drain...not long after, the sinks flooded...GRR!! My Dad fixed the drain, yeah...Dan was still reminiscing of the fantasy baseball draft...sigh...

Aaron, Leticia and Lucy also came over for dinner tonight...Lucy has been having constipation issues (bless her heart), and Aaron and Leticia have been giving her prunes (I wasn't aware of how many until tonight)...hence the other plumbing problem...now for the blow out...Lucy had a MAJOR blowout it got all over Aaron, all over Leticia, and a little on the couch!! It was BAD!! She did feel better though...Bless Aaron and Leticia's hearts!!

2 comments:

camille said...

UMMMMM, hello,,, TMI!!! lol lol lol I think poop talk becomes addictive!!! hee hee hee hee

Katie L. said...

I feel for the prunes...Ben had to have them and my couch was washed many times, mostly because he spit it out before I could get it in him! So sad! We finally had to try something else because I had it with the prunes!