Saturday, March 15, 2008

Not a typical 2 year old...

Ellie that is.

Tonight we were looking at houses (I don't know why, I don't think ours will sell before the 25th). She kept telling us she was hungry. We asked her where she wanted to eat...it wasn't McDonalds, pretty sure she wanted to eat at P.F. Changs.

We actually met up with Tyler, Meagan and Olivia, and we went to the Happy Sumo. When we got home Ellie said, "Tomorrow I want to go to P.F. Changs with Tyler".

Meagan...I think Ellie is trying to steal your man!!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Well, I say it's a date, then. As long as she doesn't mind if I come along! Lol.

Tyler said...

Okay! It's a date then!!! I want the mongolian beef and lettuce wraps. Oh, and I like limes in my Diet Pepsi. (Since she asked, that means she pays.......right?)

Katy said...

SURE!! I believe she has about $10 in her piggy bank, so maybe you could get a Diet Pepsi...just a Diet Pepsi (she needs to leave a tip). :P