Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What kind of dreams do you have when you go to bed late?

Apparently, it consists of Bret Michaels, beer, and beards...



Last night I had a dream that I was a contestant on Rock of Love II. I was one of those skanky girls trying to win over Bret Michaels. Anyway, in my dream...a girl I go to school with was also on the show, and we were BITTER rivals. Apparently she was taking some kind of medication that made her allergic to cotton, and apparently mixed with alcohol it is ten times worse. Anyway, I got her drunk, and I sent her out to the field to pick cotton. Well, the next morning she had a full-blown beard!!

Ya gotta love dreams!!

And, yes...I just added a picture for all you "Rock of Love...huh?" people.

9 comments:

Tyler said...

Does this have any thing to do with the new class of 2000 blog? You're psycho. He he.

Katy said...

I know!!

Anonymous said...

Confession: I watched Season 1 relgiously, but I won't watch this season because I'm mad that him and Jess (yes, I know her name, pink hair girl) didn't work out. BUT...I have seen a few episode highlights on the Soup on E...and as long as you kicked Daisy's butt, I'm fine with it.

Katy said...

Amberly!! I love The Soup!! Joel McHale is my boyfriend! Forget Brad Pitt...I want Joel!!

Katie L. said...

All I can say is...huh? Maybe it is the blog! :)

Whitney said...

Wow, when I clicked on the comment button I was embarassed to admit that I was totally into Rock of Love 1, but after reading the comments it looks like I fit in here. Sweet! By the way, I secretly wanted to do my hair just like Jess', it rocks!

Katy said...

Whitney...I loved Jess' hair too!!

I still haven't figured out why girls my age (and younger) are trying to date an old man...ICK!!

Susan said...

Sounds like you have strange dreams like your mama!

Ash said...

Hahahahahah!! You kill me!! I love it! I'm also glad to know I'm not the only person having weird dreams. Except, mine don't include Bret Michaels...it's Jack White/White Stripes (I guess I shouldn't fall asleep listening to my iPod)...