Sunday, March 9, 2008

Skater Girl...

So, Dan thought he was going to be taking his old skateboard to the DI...not any more!! Ellie dragged it out, and started playing with it. She always messes around on her Uncle Benny's longboard, but I think she likes the skateboard more.

Dan and I were cracking up, because I asked her to quit picking it up. She was walking around with it, and hitting the doors and the walls. Finally, I said, "Ellie, I'm going to have to put it up if you don't leave it on the ground." She replied, "MOM, the boys carry their skateboards around like this, so I'm going to do it too!!"

She's so determined too. Dan showed her a couple of tricks on it today at my parent's house, and she said she wasn't leaving until she "flipped the board like daddy".













5 comments:

Scott Olson said...

She is just to cute!! Thanks for putting this on your site!

Scott

Celeste Pacatte-Hoffman said...

haha too cute! She's a little skater girl alright!

Katie L. said...

Oh...it's already started!!! What are you doing to do when she's 13? Ha! Just kidding, she sure does have has some skills!

Jensen Five said...

Hi Katy. It's your Mom's cousin Schuyler. Your Mom left a message on my wife's blog and I see that you and your beautiful family have one as well. It's great to see what you and your family are up to. Tell your Mom hello for me and wish Ben the best of luck out in the mission field.

Take care-

-sky-

Lyns said...

Good job on the helmet Mama!!! I can't believe how BIG she is since last year!! When we gonna hang out??