Friday, March 21, 2008

We Feel Loved.... :)

Close race...it seems as though remaining public may be the popular choice, so I need to check out my options as far as URL and blog name. I am open to ANY and ALL ideas...I will leave the poll up for those who have not voted yet....ROCK the VOTE!!

The current title and URL fit my mood when I started it (I thought I was going to use it more as a vent blog, but it turned into the family blog), so I need some ideas...basically this is YOUR chance to name my blog. The only name I could come up with was, "Weeberday" those who know Dan have probably heard him say this, he says it all funny-like (I want to say "hick-like", but that doesn't seem to be politically correct). Not sure I want that as a title though...

Thoughts?

And then as per Kristyn's request, I could put up another poll...you ALL know you LOVE the poll!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Hi. I love the idea of finding old friends and blah blah... but Dude, is freaky people looking at your blog worth it? I don't think so! Sorry, you know I went private after 2 of my sisters got random comments from people. It just isn't worth it, if something were to happen in the end. sorry...I know this isn't what you wanted to hear. Love yoU!

Katy said...

I might have to go private...I'm getting no ideas for the title...If I can't think of one, I'll keep the one I have, and take it somewhere private!! :P

camille said...

hummmm, I will have to think about this one! how about something like "puppet play house" because the sock puppets are still my favorite post/video clip you have done. our how about "socks r us". ok, I am totally cracking myself up because of how lame these probably sound! lol or, "flying high like a kite". Well, that's all I got for ya. sorry. I mean you could change it to "poop throwing craziness" but that is probably what I should change mine too!

Katy said...

Oh my gosh Camille!! You crack me up!!

camille said...

well, at least I make someone laugh! hee hee