Saturday, March 8, 2008

For your Entertainment

First, go to my music list, and pause the music...you need to hear this!!

Just to set the stage, Ellie started singing "I am a Child of God" as I was putting her down for her nap. I thought it was so funny, mainly because she changes a couple of the words. Such as, "he has given me lots of wonderful things, with parents kind and strong..."

This "take" was especially funny, because she strategically maneuvered herself out of bed, and closer to the door. She did happen to stop to give me a puppet show before she darted out of her bedroom.

The next video is of the puppet show Ellie and Dan put on for me the night before.






7 comments:

Katie L. said...

She is SO cute! All I see is a mini-Katy when I look at her! Loved the puppet show, tell Dan he is very talented!

Katy said...

He needs to learn not to act so dumb, because I will put it out there for the public!! Dan and Ellie are the best of friends...can you tell?

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

That was funny!! It's like you have two little ones at home! :)

julie! said...

Katy! I was totally laughing out loud while Ellie sang I am a Child of God...how she strategically makes her way to the door and the surprise puppet appearance at the end. Thats classic. boy I cant wait until JOhn starts talking...

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

HOW CUTE....She is soooo cute AND fUNNY! You have your entertainment set! Dan too...Bravo!
Your the best Dad ... she'll never forget these little moments with you Dan...! You guys crack me up!
I love it!

camille said...

that puppet show was hillarious! I loved it.

Katy said...

Dan and Ellie are considering signing a contract...you may see them in Vegas...I'm sure there will be PLENTY of seats available!