Monday, March 3, 2008

Who is coming to Grandma's house?

After I had read Ellie her bedtime stories, I laid down by her and we had the following conversation...

"What did you do at Grandma's today?"

"I watched SpongeBob."

"Was that all?"

"No, we cleaned the house too..."

"Why?"

"Because someone was coming over to look at the house."

"Who?"

"I dunno Jesus or something."

I had to laugh!! Whenever we were asked to clean the house growing up, my mom would say, "Let's clean like Jesus is coming over."

5 comments:

Katie L. said...

How cute is that! What a sweetie!

Ondriawfd said...

I wonder if that would work on my kids. That's so cute!

Lori said...

That is adorable! That is a good line...I might use that :)

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

She is a lil' angel !!!
I should use this line...cuz right now it's just....CLEAN UP or ELSE?
ha ha ...!

Danielle said...

That made me laugh so hard! Ellie you are so cute!