Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TAG...I'm it!!

10 years ago: I was in driver's ed with Francom. I can remember one time on road he grabbed the steering wheel (are they supposed to do that?). I did pass...and I passed the FIRST time!! YAY!!

5 things on my to do list:
1-Read...don't worry nothing fun, textbooks.
2-Write a paper for multicultural education.
3-Give (or beg Dan to give) Ellie a bath.
4-Box up dinner for Dan's lunch tomorrow.
5-Dentist appointment EARLY tomorrow morning (We're watching Lucy early tomorrow too).

5 snacks I enjoy:
1-Cadburry mini eggs (3 for $5 and gone in less than a week, I swear I didn't eat them all ;)).
2-Chocolate covered cinnamon bears...YUMMY!!
3-Chips and Salsa
4-Skittles
5-Starbursts

3 bad habits:
1-I'm a zit picker (I'm not necessarily proud of it, but if I see one on Dan...I can't think of anything other than popping that sucker, and the sad thing is...he knows it!!).
2-I leave my shoes EVERYWHERE except my closet.
3-I'm a hoarder (not a bad one, I don't have boxes piled up in my house or anything, but I do hold onto things for too long). Dan has made a rule that when I buy something new, I have to get rid of three things. I hate that rule.

What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire: I'd buy a bigger home, pay off my debt, and go on a vacation to England with Dan (he served his mission there). I'd also send Dan to school (he's planning on going, but it is tough when we need his income).

5 jobs I've had:
1-The Chillon (I started working there when I was 14, and I worked with Tasha and Marie...YAY!!).
2-Wingers (I worked there my Senior year, and then I also worked there when I lived in St. George).
3-Kiddie Kampus Daycare (I don't know how I survived...I don't really like little kids, especially kids with runny noses...ICK!!).
4-Staples (I worked at the one in St. George for six hours...HATED IT!!).
5-Zions Bank (I worked at the Zions in Logan off of 100 North and Main. I usually worked in the afternoon after school, and I worked in the dungeon. It was the COOLEST! The drive thru was separate from the actual bank, so to get out there we had to go through a tunnel full of spiderwebs.).

5 Places I've lived:
1-Spanish Fork
2-Orem
3-St. George
4-Logan
5-That's it.

5 Places I've been:
1-Florida
2-Hawaii
3-California
4-Mexico
5-Las Vegas

5 Things you don't know about me:
1-A moth the size of my hand once landed on my lap at the SF rodeo, it was furry and gross...BLECH!!
2-I have over 50 pairs of shoes, yet I probably only wear five different pairs.
3-I have one single hair on my back that keeps growing back no matter how many times I pluck it (I know gross).
4-I have a tattoo, but I might get it removed. (I don't want to hear "I told you so" Mom).
5-I'm addicted to reality shows...Let's hear it for The Hills (I know it is scripted, but I really don't like Heidi and Spencer, and have you seen her music video?).

Tag to whomever wants to do it next, but from my blog stalking it looks like a lot of people have already done it.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Fun tag. I love these. I am going to do it too! I like it. I know I remember seeing you at Zions bank :) I am excited for Friday.

Katy said...

Lori, are you coming? YAY if you are!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I just love you because you love the HILLS! Heidi is such a biotch!

Katy said...

I know Amberly!! The thing that bugs me the most about her is that she walks stupid!! Spencer...well he's just icky!

Katie L. said...

I learned something new about Katy #2 (so did not mean to rhyme there) you have a tattoo (what is up with this rhyming I really am cracking myself up!) where...or do I not want to know this???

Katy said...

It is just on my shoulder...I've had it for five or six years.

kellyanddanielle said...

i didn't know you have a tattoo. yeah i hear "why did you get to draw on yourself and we can't" and "so why were you not making right choices" it's soooo much fun. what is it of? thanks for posting. it's always fun to get to know people.