Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy, Merry Whatever....

So, I'm behind on pictures...possibly as far back as Ellie's birthday. I've always hated scrapbooking, and I thought I'd be better at this (outlook not so good).


Here's Ellie about six months ago, on her birthday (YIKES!!).
Low key pool party.


I think I already posted her presents, just not pictures.


Family Reunion at the farm.

Only the best waterslide ever.

She actually let me take pictures of her this year...what a difference a year makes.

Ellie wanted to be a scarecrow for Halloween. She is proudly standing by the Jack 'o' Lantern she and Dan made.
Ellie, Grace and Laney before hitting up the neighborhood for candy. Ellie really enjoyed trick or treating this year. Last year she wanted to hand out candy, and she was quite disappointed that we didn't let her go to more houses...well, next year we know. :)
Thanks for indulging me. I now feel fully caught up, and ready to move onto the next post. :)

2 comments:

Janice and Jessica said...

Ah, I remember that water slide from some of your posts last year. That thing looks like fun!!! Of course the mother in me wants to say "Be careful, you can break your neck on something like that!". LOL!!!

Marla said...

She is getting so big! When did that happen?