Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas, No Mas

Anyone notice that as the family gets bigger, more drama arises...ugh. I love Christmas, but it is getting to the point that the smaller the party, the better. :)


We were able to spend some quality time with Uncle Rory, Aunt Joni, and Shannon this year. We had a girl's night in Salt Lake, and we were able to take Shannon and Ellie to Babes in Toyland, and spend the night at Little America. Ellie loved the play, and it might need to be something Dan and I implement with her.


Christmas morning was fabulous...Ellie slept in until 9:30. I love that kid. I can remember my brother waking up at 4 am to sit among his presents. He would wake my little brother and me up too, and as soon as we got upstairs...my Dad would yell for us to go back downstairs. Thanks for nothing Aaron.

Ellie got three more baby dolls...I think our total is now up to 25. She also got a Jack-in-the-Box, and a Snow White Barbie Doll (the three things she asked for), not to mention the plethora of other gifts. The girl was spoiled this year. :)




We did get to chat to Benny. Hard to believe that he'll be coming home in four months!! I miss that kid.

No comments: