Saturday, May 29, 2010

Celebrating Mediocrity

Ellie graduated...from pre-school.
When Ellie grows up, she wants to be a doctor that delivers babies.

Grandma, Grandpa and the recent graduate


Miss Ashley. Miss Ashley gave Ellie the following note:
Ellie,
You can make anyone smile wherever you go. Your smile and laugh are contageous. You are so kind and helpful to everyone around you. I'm so lucky to have been your teacher.
Miss Sanah

Miss Jessica

Josie, Maddi, Ellie, Mia and Miss Sanah
I'm amazed at how quickly this time has flown by. Ellie will be starting kindergarten next year at my school. She has become quite the social butterfly, and on our first day of summer vacation she told me she already missed her friends from pre-school.

2 comments:

Melodie Anne said...

Boy, you really went for it with the catch-up posts.

It's good that Ellie is cute and has talents so you can live out your life's dreams through her (assuming dance recitals in a yellow sparkle tutu outfit complete with wrist poofs are your life dreams...).

I've missed your blog updates- I'm glad you are back!

carrie said...

Way to update Katy! Now the pressure is on me to update thanks a-lot! Cute pictures. Ellie looks adorable in her dance costume, and Rhys looks perfectly squishy.