Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Graduation

Graduation was...well, graduation. In a nutshell it was boring, but I did get my diploma while hanging out with my friends from school (they're kind of clique-y :P ). I'll have to get some more pictures from my Mom's camera.


Photo of the Coolest Cohort (some were missing):



Steph and me (her hubby probably got a ten times better picture than mine, but it isn't a competition), and Mike in the background. Luckily I sat by those two, because they're funny, and Stephanie would fix my hat and hair, and then she would ask me to fix her's, and I would mess it up...sorry about that. :) :




The Fam, well at least Dan and Ellie. I neglected to take a picture with my mom and dad. I know, I'm horrible...they showed up to boring graduation, and have nothing to show for it. I do think I could go through everyone else's pictures and find them there.





Highlights from graduation:

  • Lacey brought Ellie a rollie-pollie playground.

  • Melodie really did wear a tiara:

  • Marie made me a pretty (and might I add delicious smelling) lei.
  • I'm officially done for the time being.
  • I have a job...Hooray!!

4 comments:

Melodie Anne said...

Not only were we kind of clique-y, but we also created caustic environments. It was a rough situation. Mostly because of you.

Janice and Jessica said...

OK, do tell! Where is your new job, when, we need details woman??!!

BTW, in case I haven't said it before, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

V said...

Congrats on your graduation, it was good to see you guys the other day, keep smilin'

Kate said...

I'm glad you finally graduated from high school. Way to go!

Hi. I found your blog. Are you scared?