Saturday, May 30, 2009

Monkey Girl

As the two year anniversary of our blog is coming up, I'm going to quickly update so I can get another blog book made (as you all know, I abhor scrapbooking).




Gymnastics was followed by an award ceremony and her very own trophy. Grandpa was able to attend while I dashed to meet with the second grade teachers for next year.
P.S. I know the leotard looks tight, poor thing is built just like her mother...long torso, and short legs!! Oh well, she'll always have bikinis!!

5 comments:

jer and syd said...

Ellie is getting so big. I just read your last post about Ellie eating dirt...she is a girl after my own heart. I am proud of her!!

The White's said...

YA, 2 years that is long and you are still doing a great job at posting! I would like to look at our first book some time to see what the book really look like.
In the fist pic of Ellie, it looks like her head is on backwards with her arms like that, it is FUNNY.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Sorry, I messed up on my previous comment so I dumped it! Wish they'd let you edit! As I was saying Ellie is awesome and I don't know what Dad and I would do without that girl in our lives. I love that girl!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

WOW THOSE BACKWORD ARMS MAKE ME HURT! she is growing up sooo fast, what a cutie!