Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brownies Outside...

Two trailer park girls eat brownies outside, brownies outside, brownies outside...
Two trailer park girls eat brownies outside, brownies outside, brownies outside...

Guess who's back, back again?
Shady's back, tell a friend...
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...

Yeah, so that really isn't the lyrics of that song...Dan told Ellie they were, and now Ellie want's to listen to Eminem's Brownies Outside song all day every day.

Another funny mess up of words has been occuring lately...
Ellie likes to tell bedtime stories, and she starts them all with Once there was upon a time...the story usually consists of three kittens (sometimes blue, purple or white) and a pirate (sometimes blue purple or white). The pirate usually hits the kitties, and the mother cat gets mad.
THE END.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Katie JESSEN I mean Olson...how fun! It was fun to see you guys got married. My sister n law (Amanda) asked me about Dan the other day. Funny huh. Small world. She said she met you... or was it Dan? I will have to ask. Anyways..small world. This will be fun. I got your's off Meagan's. I love this blogging world. Our's is cameronandlori.blogspot.com Love, Lori

Katy said...

YAY Lori!! Thanks to you, well and Meagan, I am a "blog-stalker", I've found a lot of people's blogs...Good reads!!