Friday, January 25, 2008

Debbie Downer Post...

For the record, I think it is dumb that I have been crying about this too...

So the death of Heath Ledger has hit me pretty hard, and it isn't that I idolized him or anything, but I look at his life situation...he was 28 and had a 2 year old. This is where we are right now with Ellie. It really hits home.

Ellie is SO aware of the people around her, and I imagine his little girl is too. It makes me cry to think that she is probably asking for her Dad and he isn't there, but what makes it even worse is that one day she'll quit asking for him. It is just so sad.

I am grateful that I have a belief system where I KNOW that families can be together forever, but part of being human is feeling upset, angry and disappointed when someone you loves leaves you. I just feel so sad for his little girl.

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

Katy! I cannot believe that I found your blog (don't ask me how and I probably won't be able to again) but yeah! Your family is so cute and now we can look at each other's blogs (matkatielarsen.blogspot.com) and keep up with what is going on! love ya, katie #1

Katy said...

Sheesh...Katie, How many time do we need to go over this...you're Katie #2!! ;)

Tyler said...

Tag, you're it! Go to my blog and read the instructions!

Love,
Meagan