Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas...

As usual, I'm a day late and a bus short when it comes to posting!! We had a FANTASTIC Christmas this year...Ellie received an overload of toys!! She of course got her big girl bed this year, a table and chairs for tea parties, baby dolls, Grandma GiGi got her a set of twins (boy and girl), Grandma Jessen got her a tea set, apron, and LOTS of noisy toys....She also made her a Sponge Bob blanket!! We didn't end up opening presents until almost 10 am, Ellie was totally out for the count.



Dan and I treated ourselves earlier this year with snowboarding stuff. He got a new board and bindings, and I got the works (bindings, board, boots). We also both got two pairs of designer jeans (we are both princesses). I also got a lot of professional clothing for substitute teaching, so I'm really excited about that!! The one thing I have missed about working is dressing up, since I have been staying home, if I am ready by 2 pm, the day is a success :)!!







No comments: