Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finally Finals...

I took my math final today, what a relief (kind of). I bombed my second test, but I recovered with the third, so technically I only needed to make 100/140 to pass the class today...hopefully I did!!

Now my next couple of weeks will consist of finding the "right" daycare for Ellie pants (I had found one the first part of June, but the lady said she would call me in two weeks to let me know for sure. I finally called her two weeks ago, and she said she couldn't take Ellie...it was a little frustrating to say the least. I've found at least four or five that I will be investigating next week.

I will be observing a teacher prep day and the first day of school, and then starting school again on the 27th...man, this summer flew by WAY too fast!!

3 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Way to go on the finals! I haven't been in school for ages I'm not sure I'd even be able to pass ANY test? Good for you!

Sorry about the Day care situation...if I lived closer you could bring her to me and I'd watch her - probono!

Well call me, let's get together before your life get even busier? :P

Danielle said...

YEah, for you! That's the best feeling ever to be done with finals! Good luck with daycare!!!

Jessica said...

Katy-
this is jessica, katie's sister and I take my girls to the best daycare and it is close to the school! If you still need info, let me know!
jessica.hiatt@nebo.edu