Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Confessional

Ellie and I bagged going to church today. Dan went, he teaches Gospel Doctrine.

I had my left over Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheese Spaghetti for breakfast.

I'm miffed, because I asked for a treat last night, and Dan got me an "average" size bag of M&M's. Doesn't he know that when I usually buy myself a treat, I get the family size? It doesn't help that he bought himself a 12-pack of Mt. Dew knowing that Ellie and I don't drink it...BLECH!!

I don't plan on getting ready today until I absolutely have to.

Even though I love Dan to pieces, a four day weekend is about ALL I can take!!

Even though I think this is disgusting, I like to pick Dan's zits. It is completely painless (for me). Don't worry I do it in the privacy of my own home. There have only been a couple of times that I've been distracted by one in public, I call dibs on it, and then I'll get it in the car!! :P

6 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

Ha Ha. I totally bagged church today too. I feel kind of bad about it but hey...too late now right?

I am really disappointed that Dan got you the small bag. Even Jay knows better than that ;)

Hope you're enjoying your long weekend. I am...and I have no ambition to do anything. Well, we went to the beach yesterday but (now) I don't have any ambition.

Jenni said...

I hate mt. dew too! Worst soda EVER!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

shame shame girl...GO TO CHURCH!
sheeshh!
Hey whatcha doin' this Labor-day HOLIDAY ?

I'll call ya :P

Toodlez.

Susan said...

Maybe you should become the nurse who drains staph infections. Then you could get paid for something you just love to do!

Danielle said...

Hey Hey, So um not to get anyone excited or anything but we might move down that direction in like May. I know it is still kind of far away but I am counting down already!:)

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Ooh, you sluffer! I'm telling Bro. Meredith! By the way, I can totally relate to the last paragraph of your post. Do you ever wonder what people would think if there was a hidden camera in your home? I would die - I can't believe my husband even lets me torture him the way I do, but I LOVE IT!