Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sidewalks Should be Colorful...

Our family

I know, we look a little like this (cut us some slack, we can't be photo ready all the time!!)...

We traced Ellie, she wanted her picture to be naked, but Dan drew panties on it anyway...
Poor thing, she is eating peanut butter and toast, I really need to go grocery shopping!!


Then, the most exciting...Ellie wrote her name!! Now, I don't want to hear any "my kid has been doing that since they were two" stories. I think she's "gifted"!! :P

6 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

That is an PERFECTO drawing of your fam! She is GOOD!
I like the underwear too! (That's funny she wanted to be draw naked...ha!)

And for your info Katy...I think Ellie is GIFTED too! Any 3 year old that can write their name so neatly like THAT is SMART to the T!(Look at that penminship!)

But then again...we've always know that she's amazing! :D

Britt n Mike said...

Your sidewalk looks a little like my driveway does right now, full of color. Ellie does write her name pretty well for her age. Most of the time when they learn their name they write all the letters but not in the order they are supposed to be. What a gifted little girl you have.

carrie said...

I knew she was smart, i mean she memorized the entire book, Where The Wild Things Are, are you kidding me, she's brilliant! I don't have any plans for the weekend if you want to get together, that would be sweet! I need to get you your pictures.

Lori said...

Naked...I love it! She is adorable!

Danielle said...

I agree. Ellie is seriously talented. Hailey draws straight lines for letters= 0 talent. Katy I love your posts, they are awesome. Hey and enjoy today and tomorrow off.

Ash said...

i LOVE that she wanted her self-portrait to be naked. That's hilarious! Hey, so random fact, with all of this hurricane business, I was looking at a map and there is a place named Katy, Texas. I thought of you and smiled. Sorry, that was pretty random...