Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crimp it...Crimp it Good.

First of all there is nothing wrong with the 80's (well except for shoulder pads, seriously...who thought those were a good idea?)...

Since I am not talented in the hair department (your pick...pig tails, pony tail or headband), I decided to try some oldies but goodies with Ellie.

First the crimp (very Twisted Sister, I know):



Second, the side pony tail:
(insert photo here) I have one, but I'm too lazy to clean out the memory card to find it...

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one, but when taking a photo I have to search for a clean part of the house to do it. I don't want anyone seeing the laundry on the couch, dishes in the sink, or my millions of shoes everywhere but my closet. So yes, the ONLY clean part of my house this week was the kitchen blinds.

12 comments:

Marco Costa said...

Very nice!

Debra said...

Ha! I am so guilty about the having to find a clean part of my house to take a picture, thus the reason why there hasn't been inside pictures on my blog for a REALLY long time.

Love the hair, by the way.

Susan said...

We know a Marco but i don't think he's the Marco we know!

Tyler said...

I always tell Tyler to take the photo at an angle that misses my disaster in the background! Ha ha. Or, I throw everything into a corner so it isn't visible in the picture. LOL. I want my kids to look at pics and think I was a "good" mom that cleaned my house... I don't want them to remember the mess. :)

Katy said...

A new friend, maybe?

Katy said...

Or spam...it could be spam.

Susan said...

He doesn't look like spam

Fords said...

Wow! Your kitchen blinds are the only clean part....pretty sure my kitchen blinds are the most filthy part, but, on the other hand, maybe the camera doesn't pick up the dirt on the blinds -- very good idea!

Debra said...

at least marco could half way be a normal person.... my comment came from a harry. Seriously... who names their kids Harry anymore.

Jenny/Moravia said...

That is too funny. Love the title, and what an adorable picture. Oh, and yep, I stage my photos too. :)

carrie said...

I didn't realize you changed your blog and I was thinking man it's been a long time since her last update (very unlike you, more like me!) so I'm glad you are still a faithful blogger, good girl! I feel so bad about Ellie's arm ouch!

camille said...

OMGosh, that is freak'n hilarious!