Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Funnies...

Today at school, I took my class out for a PE break. I asked one of the boys to toss me their football and go long, he did. I threw it over his head. The boys had to pick their jaws up off of the ground, and one said, "I guess throwing like a girl isn't a bad thing."

My dad took today off to spend with Ellie. Last night Ellie prayed that I would have twins and grandpa would take her bowling. One prayer was answered...bowling. Apparently Ellie got a strike today without using the bumpers or the ramp. Forget gymnastics, we are going into competitive bowling!!

After bowling, grandpa took Ellie to the treehouse at the mall (he is wrapped around her little finger). Ellie had to go potty, so my dad told her she needed to go in the boy's bathroom or hold it until they got home. Ellie asked where the girl bathroom was, grandpa told her, and she walked right in before he could grab her. She did her thing, and walked out later and asked for him to button her up. I should say she HATES the boy's bathroom because it stinks and isn't pink.

3 comments:

The White's said...

Your girl is awesome, and can i go bowling next time?

Jenny/Moravia said...

TOo cute. something about little girls and their grandpa. Makes me miss my dad!

Danielle said...

Ellie is awesome! I can totally see your Dad doing anything for Ellie! Grandpa's are cute!