Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ellie's Photo Shoot

So, my friend Carrie and her sister Chellese are starting a photography business. Carrie offered to do Ellie's three year old photos, and I was so excited about it (Ellie not so much, but Ellie hates picture taking!!).

Chellese has a cute, little studio set up in her home with lots of fun props. Ellie put up a fight, but they definitely got some cute pictures of her. She wanted to play with the other kids, and would give the occasional "fake smile" in-between a ten minute frump (gotta love those three year olds!!).
CBCG Photography will be holding a launch party next month with awesome deals (and food!!), so stay tuned...especially if you like what you see!!







Can you see that 'tude?







There it is again...



Carrie knows that I am a sucker for black and white!! I don't know how I have lucked out in having such talented friends...hopefully they don't drop me especially since I have nothing to offer!!
What do I have to do to convince you to do this?

17 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

sooooooooooooooooo cute, she is very beautiful...even with the tude!!

Jenni said...

Oh I love the pictures! Attitude and all! We've been wanting to get some family pics done so I'd love to find out more.

Team Hancock said...

She is so full of personality, I love it. I am glad we got the "net" up and running again, so i can keep tabs on your adorable fam.

Katie L. said...

That video of her is SOOOO funny! The pictures are darling too! I do have to say that I agree with you when you say the worst punishemnt EVER for parents is when the kids are banned from TV! Ben was actually banned from friends for the weekend and I about DIED...but I have to be strong or else my kids will walk all over me like they do to Mat! :)

Chellese said...

Katy, thanks for the shout out. It's weird how that shoot already feels like forever ago. I can't believe it's fall and summer is over. Boo hoo. I love the bathing suit pics and I'm a sucker for b/w too.

The Gulls said...

cute pictures of ellie! Thats so funny she has an attitude. At least she keeps you on your toes

camille said...

OH MY GOSH, I so loved those pictures, especially the ones with the TUDE!!! and your friend does an outstanding job at taking great pictures of Ellie!

Danielle said...

way cute pics. I love the one with her laying on the floor. I am a sucker for black and white too!

Jodie Davis said...

Her pictures are so cute! I love the black and white too!

Unknown said...

Those are some adorable pictures!

Lori said...

OH MY ADORABLE! Those pictures are amazing..! I hope you framed a bunch :)

I thought the gateway discovery was fun. But when we went ... kinda crowded.

Dan & Ashley said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures. I think she looks a lot like you.

Lisa said...

Those turned out super cute, I love everyone of them.. She just likes to pose she really does like her picture taken. You have talented friends I wish I could be that good.

Kristyn said...

I am obsessed with the one of her on the wooden floor and in the green striped shirt. How fun are those shots?! Honestly.

I gave a shout out to you on my blog today. You can give me the tip later.

Meagan said...

They turned out so well! I love the one of her on the floor. I can just imagine the scene, too.

Sorry I've been such a bad friend lately. I'm a horrible person. Please don't be hatin'!

Nicole said...

She is so darling! The pictures turned out so cute! Kids never like taking pictures. She seemed to be great at taking pictures.

Marla said...

She is so pretty an I have to say the attitude ones are my favorite! Love them!