Saturday, September 20, 2008

For Natalie

Ellie's BFF's birthday has come and gone....I've been wanting to make her an apron, but I needed to make one for Ellie first (she gets the crooked pockets and the un-even seams). I found the cutest fabric yesterday, so I made a baby sling and this apron for Natalie...

Here is Ellie modeling it with her messy face and hair, but she gives this apron a thumbs up!!

Natalie, please forgive Ellie for being a bad friend, really it is her mommy's fault!!
By the way, you still have time to do this...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOTY--Runner up??

Debra said...

Holy Moly! I LOVE it and I have on good authority that Natalie is going to LOVE it too! You seriously are so talented and the bestest friend ever.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

love the material, i want one with that material!! will you make me one for my bday? jk...but i would love to learn how to make one. you are do talented.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Somebodiez LUCKY !!

That is adoreable Katy and HELLO yeah miss talented, I don't even know how to thread a sewing machine let alone make something fantastic like that?

You could start like a business or somethin' eh?

Geeezzz what a lucky friend (insert a big sigh) :P

Luv ya...you know I'm jus' playin' (sorta)

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Oh, and YEAH you should start doing coupons again, especially for your food storage!

Like they say, "If ye are prepared, ye shall not FEAR"

(well right now I am full of FEAR, that's why I gotta get prepared!)

Danielle said...

Way cute apron!!!!And Happy Birthday to Dan!!!

Wilkinson Family said...

Ha! I just saw the "Am I pregnant" commercial and had to laugh because of your cute post!

Marla said...

Oh that is adorable!!!

camille said...

that is the cutest apron! I totally love it!