Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dan!!!

The Top 10 Reasons I love Dan...

10. I love that he is a metrosexual construction worker (who knew they even existed!!?).

9. I love his dimples and his butt chin (I wanted Ellie to have dimples and a butt chin, but that was the ONLY thing of her dad's that she didn't get.).

8. I love watching him play with Ellie, even if he confuses her (Ellie wants to be a daddy when she grows up, because daddies can nurse their babies too, I mean Dan does it!!).

7. I love that he calls me more than once every day just because he is thinking about me.

6. I love that he will occasionally "save" a zit for me (especially when I am in a bad mood.).

5. I love how he dances and sings (he goes all out).

4. I love that he is a deep cleaner (especially since I only surface clean).

3. I love that he is such a hard worker, he is always thinking of ways he can better our lives.

2. I love how he memorizes movies...seriously, he's hilarious!!

1. I love that he owes me (he got a driver and a sand wedge for his birthday)!!

I love you Dan!!

By the way, another thing you could do for Dan on his birthday is this, because after all Zack is one of Dan's golfing buddies...

2 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

HeppIe BuRfffDei Dan! :P

From our WHOLE Kini2 Clan!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

i am late, but i thought that that i would say haaaaaaaaapppy belated birthdayyyyyyyyy dan!! hope that it was a good one.