Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged..I'm it!!

Jobs I've had...
1. The Chillon Reception Center
2. Wingers
3. Kiddie Kampus (daycare center in St. George)
4. Zions Bank

Movies I'd watch over and over...
1. Raising Arizona
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Juno
4. Amelie

Favorite TV shows...
1. LOST
2. The Office
3. Samantha Who
4. Miss Guided (I have SO many more...)

Favorite hobbies...
1. shopping
2. buying crafts or supporting those who craft on my behalf :P
3. jogging (ask me if I've done it lately though...)
4. blogging (can this be a hobby?)

Places I've lived...
1. Spanish Fork
2. Orem
3. St. George
4. Logan

Favorite Food:
1. Seafood (I'm more partial to the "real deal")
2. PF Changs
3. Steak
4. spinach salad

Places I'd rather be...
1. Florida
2. the beach
3. St. George
4. a cruise

Websites I visit...
1. LDS Babycenter
2. Gap
3. various blogs
4. UVSC...I am now awaiting grades...

I tag....
1. Marie
2. Camille
3. Mom (get back on the blogging bandwagon)
4. Lynsey

14 comments:

The Gulls said...

Great tag! are we doing something this weekend? Let us know.

Scott Olson said...

Katy,

I'm so happy that you are keeping up with your blog and all this information. I still need to write your mom and hopefully if I stay feeling as good as I am now I will get to it this weekend.

Love ya!

Susan said...

Tag? Not it, not doing it, get over it!

Katy said...

Mom, come on...it isn't like you have anything better to do!!

Debra said...

Ha! your mom is the awesomest (is that even a word?) Her comment made me laugh so hard...only your mom could get away with saying that.

Cory and Melissa Jorgensen said...

Katy-
A blog for class is such a great idea. Hey, I am planning on teaching. I wish I could stay home, but that is not going to happen right now. I have a great babysitter!! Send me an e-mail about what time you have class and stuff and I'll see if I can help you out. melissa.jorgensen@nebo.edu

The Randall Family said...

LOL! You caught me! : ) I always take the pictures instead of hopping into them. I keep thinking that I'll wait to be in pictures until I get back to my pre-baby size, but the way things are going it looks like I'm going to have an indefinite vacation from appearing in pictures. LOL! I should just get over it - but I'm not there yet. : ) LOL!

Ash said...

Did you work at the Winger's here? Maybe this sounds weird, but seriously, I always thought you looked familiar and Trent and I are HUGE Winger's lovers---I wonder if we saw you there once! WTHeck?!

Katy said...

Ash,

I only worked at the Zions Bank on 1st North when we lived in Logan (I worked at Wingers in St. George and Spanish Fork). I believe we did frequent Wingers while we lived in Logan though...

BTW, I've always thought you looked very familiar too...I'll have to come up there, so we can hang out, and figure out how we know each other!!

Meagan said...

Helloooo... so, when are we gonna go walkin'? My hiney needs some major work!

Do you want to go to St. George sometime? If we plan a weekend to go I can make sure one of the condos is available. We should go sometime in May, if possible... before the weather is too hot to be enjoyable!

Katy said...

Call me...we could possibly start tomorrow morning. Oh, and I'm all for St. George...I don't have to go back to school until June!!

camille said...

katy, I commented to your comment on my blog - you sooo should do it! I double dog dare you! hee hee hee hee.

Christy said...

Hi Katy!!! It's so good to peek into your life a little. Your girl is adorable. Keep in touch!!! Love ya

Lynsey said...

D*mn your eyes!! Tag my backside! Fine--I'll do it--but I DON'T have to like it!!! So there!!!