Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who Hates the MTC? Raise your hand...

Ben entered the MTC today. It was SO hard. I mean we know that it is a good thing, but it doesn't really make it any better. The "water works" were definitely on today. We went to breakfast at Magelby's where Ben endured one last time (for two years) of Ellie climbing all over him.




Aaron wasn't able to be there today because he had the flu. Maggie, Lucas and Grandma GiGi came, so it was nice to have so much support.
Here is Ben just after he received his name tag with the "dork dot" as Dan so lovingly informed us.
Be will be a great missionary. We will miss him terribly, but there is no other place we would rather have him be!!

8 comments:

Tyler said...

Me, me, me! I hate the MTC! I went with Chad (weird to think about it now). It was the worst.

But, you look hot. I love the dress. Can I ask where you got it?

Katy said...

I got it at Maceys. Hey do you want to start walking or something in the morning? School is officially out for the summer (after today).

Katie L. said...

He will be a great missionary! I think the MTC is a love/hate type of feeling. I do have to agree with Meagan that you look really cute in that dress!

Katy said...

Oh, I didn't mean Macey's...I meant Macy's!!

Katie L. said...

Whatever Katy, we all know you buy your clothes at the grocery store! There is no need to pretend! Ha! It totally depends on what mornings and what time you walk because of Ben's school (at least until end of May) and I have my nieces but let me know what you guys are planning on doing. I would totally love to walk with you! :)

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Good Luck elder Ben...!
Katy...you're ALWAYS georgeous, go figure?
And HELLO gurls I wanna walk with ya'll 2 ...but since I live all the way Up here...we'll just pretend k ? LOL
You and Dan are the cutest couple, well after me and lini that is! he he he !

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Did you show Ben how to use the blog before he left? :) They can use computers on p-day can't they? I had all sisters, so I know nothing about missionaries & their rules!

Katy said...

I don't think they can go to blogs, but they can email...we'll just copy and paste!! :)