Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween, Halloween...what does it mean?

This year we did a little last minute Halloween dress up. We had originally planned on dressing up as each other, but later decided to be The Beckhams. Doesn't Dan make a beautiful Posh? Here we are at Shaun and Maren's Halloween par-tay...


You can't see his whole get up, but he is wearing leggings and high heeled shoes (that he practically wore the WHOLE night!!). He is actually lucky that after I saw him dancing around in my leggings (before the party) that I didn't require that we go as ballet dancers instead (hmm...maybe next year). Probably the most offensive thing of the night was that he was constantly getting compliments on his outfit (my outfit) now I don't know that I could wear it and feel that I do it justice. By the way did you know you can't cross dress at BYU for Halloween? LAME!!

Okay, enough about us...here is the real reason for Halloween at our house (or so we thought)...
Ellie had the most DARLING witch costume. She is wearing a skirt that lit up, and a witch hat with a veil. Really it was cute. As soon as I had her dressed, she swiftly undressed again. She didn't fancy trick or treating, but she did like handing out treats, and haunted houses (she definitely didn't get that from me!!).

3 comments:

Jodie Davis said...

Ellie's little witch costume! You guys looked good too.

Ondriawfd said...

You guys look awesome! Seriously, it's a whole new side of Dan.

Ash said...

You guys are awesome! Ellie is adorable and so is Dan!