Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My list of 3

3 Names I answer to:

1. Katy (Ellie usually refers to me as Katy when we are playing together, I don't mind...it is a little less formal.)
2. Moooooom
3. Wifee/Wifey

3 Restaurants I like:

1. PF Changs
2. Jaxies
3. Old Spaghetti Factory

3 Trips I have planned for the rest of the year:

1. none (sad)
2. none (WAY sad)
3. none (are you crying for me too?)

3 Things I REALLY want:

1. A bigger house
2. Better time management skills (lesson plan, due tomorrow...I still have all night, right?)
3. Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses

3 Pets I have/had:

1. Flower
2. Bob
3. Winky
(these were all at my parent's house, luckily Dan and I share the philosophy...the only good pet is a dead pet, or a monkey.)

3 Things I did yesterday:

1. Running at 5 am (no worries, I think I am falling out of love with it)
2. Went to school
3. Did "cool tricks" with Ellie (jumping on the bed and such)

3 Things I ate yesterday:

1. Bagelful
2. Strawberries
3. One Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kiss (they do exist)

3 Fears I have:

1. Car Accident
2. Death
3. Cancer

3 Things I plan on doing today: (Considering that it is 10:20, we'll just mention what I did today)

1. Took Ellie to gymnastics
2. Grocery shopping
3. Met with the bishop of our new ward (Say hello to your new nursery substitutes!! Poor kids, I told them I didn't like little kids, but really where are they going to put me? I don't like teenagers or other adults either...)

3 Things I plan on doing tomorrow:

1. Give a kick-a presentation involving this video.
2. Go running
3. School

Holidays I love:

1. HALLOWEEN!!! This has actually been a struggle in our marriage, I LOVE Halloween, and as a kid Dan never got to celebrate it (well he did once, but that will be in a post all its own closer to Halloween day!!), so he HATES it!!
2. 24th of July
3. New Year's Eve/New Year's Day

3 Beverages I like:

1. Water
2. Orange Juice
3. Milk

3 People I tag:

PASS!!

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

Where did you find the pumpkin kisses??? I really want to try them! You run outside at 5 AM??? Don't you freeze? Get a gym pass and meet me there and we can work out! :)

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

What? A bigger house? Does that mean your family is "growing" ?

Susan said...

Ellie shares the same pet sentiment. I asked her if she wanted a dog she said "NO" they shed, pee, poop and have bad breath. Glad you're all on the same page!