Thursday, October 23, 2008

I was awarded for being nosey, and you can be too...



You can only honor five people with this award...the first four are dedicated to being a reader of your blog. The fifth is an out of state (or country)...Jessica honored me with this award, and it really touched me...

Jessica, my blogging buddy, highschool friend, old co-worker, and Dan's ex-girlfriend, (what I can adore Dan's exes!!) gave me an award for being a good and faithful blog stalker...what can I say, it takes time, effort and nosiness (I thought I made up a word, apparently it isn't, and it is spelled correctly). I would like to thank my babysitter...Spongebob (what mom did you think it was going to be you?), without you I would never be able to stalk nearly as many blogs...

My awards go to...

Kristy: Kristy may be my favorite cousin of Dan's, why you ask? When I was searching high and low for my Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses, Kristy noticed (not that I didn't dedicate my blog to the searching for them or anything...), and she left me a message (two weeks ago) saying she had two bags with my name on them. I shed a tear. Now, you all probably thought I jumped on the chance to get those sent to me (I kind of actually forgot about them), but I didn't. I still wanted to find them for myself. Yesterday I posted another little something about them. Kristy texted me, and asked for my address. Kristy is a good friend, I would have devoured both bags by now, she hasn't. Oh, and did I mention that she has the cutest, identical baby boys?

Stephanie: Stephanie is a dear friend from UVU. She doesn't comment much (I guess she might think she is above it or something). How do I know she blog stalks me then? Well one day in class she was asked what the was the most beautiful thing she had seen that day, and she said pictures of Ellie (I can't wait until she spawns some beautiful kids!!). I sometimes try to tell her stuff, and she says she already read about it on my blog...maybe she just doesn't want to talk to me or something, maybe we aren't friends. Stephanie and her husband are fun, outdoorsy people, and they actually look like they could be twins...

Mom: What your mom doesn't blog? Well that's a shame. I can't really count on any one else reading my blog, but I know my mom does...She has a blog, and not only that she is a bonafied blog stalker (I would dare say she is worse than me). She hates when I have friends that go private...how is she going to check up on them? So friends...give an invite to my mom. Thanks.

Meagan: Meagan and I are low maintenance friends, so this blogging business is really good for our friendship. I know she checks my blog, because I always check hers. Not only that, but I have heard that I have some followers from her family. I hear that Mike can do a really mean (and by that I mean good) impression of Ellie's temper tantrum. Hopefully one of these days I'll get to see it.
Moravia: Her acutal name is Jenny, she's great and very smart and it makes me feel good when he leaves comments. She is living proof that you can be LDS and liberal (I would use myself as an example, but some would probably disagree, especially since I don't like kids). She used to live in Utah, but now lives in Pennsylvania with her cute family (she is celebrating her nine year anniversary this weekend).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of blog stalking cousins...Angela, you should totally get a blog so I can stalk you too...

8 comments:

Lyns said...

I'm going to cry into my pillow every night now.

Kristyn said...

What the heck, how come I'm not listed there? Totally kidding. And that line about your getting invites was hilarious.

Susan said...

So don't I get a VISA charge card? What gives?

Anonymous said...

Caught Red Handed!!! Who told you that I blog stalk you? Here I thought I was all sneeky about it too! Well the good news is...I have a blog---but it is just getting started and right now it is completely blank. I need help to get it all put together. But I will let you know when it has stuff on it. Oh and by the way, thanks for all the laughs I've had from reading your blog!

Katy said...

Celeste told me!! Let me know as soon as yours is up and running!!

julie! said...

Katy
so, this comment actually has to do with yr anniversary letter (which was so sweet by the way)-hey! We did the luncheon after the temple and were off to do married stuff by 3 too! Wasn't it the best? Seriously. Who invented wedding receptions that last all night long? bad idea.
morning wedding, catered luncheon? good idea.

julie! said...

hey! I'm back.
Whats the scoop on everyone going private in the blogging world (namely Syd and Marie)? Sheesh, should I be worried about a public blog...?

steph heartjustin said...

What the freak!!.. The truth is out, I am extrememly nosey!! I don't have to hide it anymore! I do stalk you and others probably more than they know it! Sneaky, Sneaky.. Katy you are great, I am kinda sad that we are going to field. I really hate school but I love seeing you!