Thursday, October 2, 2008

Peeing your Pants is the Coolest!!

Pregnancy, labor and delivery must have done a number on me. You see, I was able to "hold it" all day long if I wanted to, but that has been hard to maintain the last three years.

I peed my pants at school yesterday. I was running (I was supposed to be galloping), laughing, and saying gallop (because even if I was running, others would be more convinced that I was galloping if I said I was).

When I came home I told Dan what I had done...he was embarrassed for me, but lovingly reminded me of the time I wet the bed shortly after we were married (too bad I had already confessed that to the people in my class)...

On a less embarrassing note, I ran three miles today (and yes, I did pee a little then too...).

13 comments:

Meagan said...

LOL! That is the funniest! And I totally remember when Dan let Tyler and me in on the incident just after you got married. I still laugh at that one!

Let me just say, there is ONE more benefit of a c-section!

Jodie Davis said...

That is too funny!! I agree with Meagan about the c-section.

Ondriawfd said...

SO funny!! I've had my laugh for the day. Glad you can laugh about it too.

Lisa said...

That's funny! Thanks for the laugh I so needed that today.

Janice and Jessica said...

Wait till you hit 45 then you can't even sneeze, laugh or cough. You are doomed!!!! Quite seriously though, I thought this post was going to be about Ellie peeing her pants, not you!!

Katy said...

Janice, I am pretty sure I will be wearing diapers at 45...wish me luck!! :)

The Gulls said...

oops! your just like andy's mom.

Jenni said...

he he he! I love how you are so open about everything.

Kirstin said...

Wetty Beddy, or Katy Pee Pants, can't decide which one I like better. =)

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

LOL...you're a nerd! :P

even though I CAN relate, it totally sucks...just imagine your condition times 6 kids! ummm yeah?

The White's said...

That was the BEST post I have ever read. And I have read many. Thank you so much for the laugh. I love you.

Danielle said...

Katy, you are making me pee my pants, you are so funny!!

TiffanyHarrison said...

You make me laugh each and every time I read your blogs!! Thank you!! You are hilarious!:^)