Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cuddling with Ellie is the BEST!!

for the following reasons...

1-She has some type of fascination with my hair (the other night I was getting ready to leave, and she told me to wait because she hadn't rubbed my hair yet).

2-She always takes a big whiff of my cheek (she says I smell like Jell-O).

3-She wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a million kisses.

4-She tells me I am the best mother "EVA" (if you knew how Ellie talked, you would understand that I can't write "ever")!!

5-When I tell her I love her even though she eats her boogers, she tells me she loves me even though I always get mad.

6-She likes to tell me funny stories while her cheek is next to my cheek, and then we laugh together.

7-She tells me she loves me all the way to Natalie's (and that is at least 45 minutes away...which means she loves me a lot!!).

8-If I tickle her arms, she tickles mine.

9-Every night she asks if she can sleep in my bed when her bum gets dry...

10-Cuddling starts all over again in my bed at 4 am.

9 comments:

Debra said...

Awww, I love Ellie! Especially because she loves you all the way to our house, unless you were talking about another Natalie . . . well, then . . . um. I still love Ellie. :)

Katy said...

It was to your Natalie's house...we try not to associate with any other Natalies, they would dull in comparison.

Jenny/Moravia said...

Aww - too too cute.

Courtney said...

how cute!!Having kids is the best!!

The Hagen's said...

Thats so funny! I know that you eat your boogers. I have seen it many times... What days are the best for you this next week to chillio?

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Cuddlin' is my favorite too Katy...R u comming to visit? Come anytime...I'm always here! :D
Happy New Year sis.

steph heartjustin said...

Your the bestest mom ever! Hey you should tell your husband that we have been playing halo almost every night.. He is missing out bad!

Danielle said...

That is way cute!!!

camille said...

I just can not get enough of Ellie - she just cracks me up.