Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shannie's Christmas Party

So, yes this was two weeks ago, but I needed to post the pictures of the girls in their "Santa's Little Helper" jammies...

Shannon never gets to be here for Christmas, so since she was here the first part of the month Grandma GiGi decided to throw her a Christmas party. Ellie LOVES parties, and Shannon, so it was a hit for that little three year old of mine..


After the girls changed into their jammies, my Dad read them the story of the first Christmas...


Check out Ellie's hand...isn't that so cute? She had her arm around Shannie the ENTIRE story!!


Lucy was so cute. Grandma GiGi has a dancing/singing Santa, and Lucy grooved to it all night, hip shaking and ALL.
Thanks Grandma for the fun night, and the cute pajamas!!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

That is sooo CUTE!! I love pajamas!! The hand around Shannon is soooo cute. I hope you guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (and I hope you really surprise everyone with some baby news LOL)

camille said...

awwwww. those are such cute pj's.

I love grandpa reading to the girls. they must of been in heaven! =)