Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Let's Preserve the Moment in Pictures...

You know how some times you get that idea, like hey, I can do that myself...

Well, Dan had a really good experience getting Ellie ready one day before we went out to eat. You see, Ellie hates getting dressed, she hates wearing hats, but most of all if you put something like a shirt over her head she can't see the TV. Except for this night, Ellie let Dan get her dressed. She didn't fight it or scream, and best of all she wore this hat:



My grandma's neighbor made it just for her, and even though I had tried multiple times to get her to wear it, I was never successful.

So, I thought to myself, let's take a family picture by the tree. Great idea right? Well, I guess it is a great idea unless you are a camera. I set it on the timer, and this is what it gave us...



Now it is obvious, when it comes to family pictures, we need professional help.

10 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

nice, very nice!!!

Nicole said...

Hilarious!! :)

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I LOL'ed at this - very funny!

Susan said...

I'm surprised to see her dressed. Whenever I leave her alone for one minute she comes out looking like she belongs to that nudest colony, only without the chaps!

Katy said...

I bet people will appreciate the blurred effect, especially on the Christmas cards we'll send out from the nudest colony next year. ;)

Danielle said...

Way cute hat!!! And hey we can all use our imaginations and see what the picture should have looked like. I think it was a good shoot! He he!!!

Lily said...

LOL. Ellie's hat is so cute!

The Gulls said...

ooh i love her hat. and i love your family picture by the christmas tree. dont you hate when they turn out blurry

Kirstin said...

You definitely need Kim to do the family pictured, Ashlee's came out great.

The White's said...

I love your family pic, please send us one, well how about two. That pic of Ellie looks like she is 7.