Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Festival of Lights...I think NOT!!

Last night I had an awful migraine, I think the stress of all the work I need to hand in for school, the commercial side of Christmas, and being on the computer hit me all in one night. I was so ready to hit the sack, but when I got to my room I realized it wasn't dark enough.

For some reason my neighbohood equates Christmas lights to the flashing lights of Vegas. Yes, my little neighborhood definitely lights up the night sky. I was complaining to Dan while I had my head under the covers (it was much darker under there). Then Dan looked out the window and asked if our lights were on...what was he thinking? Of course they weren't, it was just our inconsiderate neighbors. Dan ran downstairs, and sure enough, we were the inconsiderate jerks in the neighborhood!!

I think I need to live on a farm, neighbors just aren't my thing. Dan stocked this place last week, we were thinking of going for our anniversary, but maybe we'll just live there...

Has anyone noticed the bear is not bare, I guess you can still wear chaps...anyone want to join us? Dan said they have a pool with a slide (that makes me hurt just thinking about it). I also wonder if it is year round, I think it would be quite cold...

No comments: