Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shannie and Temple Square...

Good news, Shannie is visiting from Tulsa!! Shannon is 4 1/2 years older than Ellie (but Ellie thinks they are the same age). Ellie loves playing with Shannon, and has cried EVERY night she has to leave her to go home.

Friday night we went to Temple Square to see the lights. Ellie refused to hold anyone's hand but Shannon's (and sometimes Grandma GiGi's).







Apparently we aren't as fun to take pictures with...who knew!!?


Warming up by the fire.

Just when I was thinking she was getting tired (she finally let someone hold her), I tried to catch her with her eyes closed, but instead she gave me this!!

Here are Shannie and Ellie licking the giant gingerbread house at Little America.

5 comments:

Mrs. Brindley said...

Your blog is one of my favorites to read! I love your little Ellie and love to read her hilarious comments...I think you have a clone of yourself! You have a darling family!

Amanda said...

Cute! Those are great pics :)

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Fun! I love them licking the gingerbread house! It was fub to see you this weekend. I'll send you tthe pix I took of Ellie & Trent. :)

camille said...

good heavens, that is a HUGE gingerbread house! I love that Ellie is not smiling for the family pictures. she is cute a hoot.

Jenny/Moravia said...

Cute pics of the girls trying to eat the gingerbread house.