Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bedtime Stories with Ellie

Ellie will insist on reading the same book over and over until she memorizes it. Her latest memorization is Where the Wild Things are it cracks me up to listen to her "read it". I should have cleared my memory before I recorded her, it cut off right before the end.

So, gather the kids here is the first edition of bedtime stories with Ellie!!




Dan also wanted me to mention this:

We went out to eat tonight, and when we were waiting for our food, our waitress brought food to the table next to us. Ellie said (REALLY loud), "We want our food!" Dan and I were so embarrassed, and the tables around us started laughing. Now if anyone knows us, Dan and I are pretty laid back at restaraunts (probably to a fault), we'll wait for our food without saying a word, even when other tables that were seated after us are getting theirs. The waiters will still get a 15% tip too!!

8 comments:

Marla said...

Oh that video is so cute, and that is so funny about the food!!! Did ya get it faster?

Katy said...

I wish!! No we didn't. We apologized to our waitress though, she was really nice. Dan wanted to make sure that she didn't think we told Ellie to say that...

camille said...

that is way too cute of Ellie reading,,, ummmm reciting the book! =) Donald was sitting her listening and commented about how he LOVES that book and why don't we have it for our kids, lol. Oh,, and he asked what little girl we were watching,, I just simply said "either Trent or Kolby's future wife,,, ELLIE!"

oh, and sorry about the dinner impatience. HENSE,,, that is the reason we RARELY go out to eat anymore with the kids, they just don't understand waiting!

Jenni said...

She is sooo cute!

Katy said...

YAY for arranged marriages!!

Anonymous said...

I meant what I said at the little sewing class: we are so the same. I would have massive anxiety about couponing and holding up the line, I had anxiety about sewing, I would stress about my husband breaking the law and walking on the road, and I also tip well, even if the service sucks. Are we too nice?

Katy said...

Am, You worked at a restaraunt too though, right? I think I gain my sympathy for waitresses because I was one, but all in all, I think I'm a MAJOR push over!!

Wendi said...

Wow, that's impressive. I think she is a genius! Most of my high school students could not recite an entire book (I'm being serious). She is so adorable.